What can you do in your community to help raise awareness of aging preparedness issues? How can you encourage seniors in your area to talk with their loved ones about preparing for their needs as they age?
The United States of Aging Resource Kit is designed to serve as a catalyst for ongoing discussions about aging preparedness within local communities. This virtual resource was created by the National Association of Area Agencies on Aging (N4A), NCOA, and UnitedHealthcare.
National Resource Kit Resource Kit includes:
- Introduction from Partners
- National Sample Findings Presentation with Talking Points
- National Sample Findings Fact Sheet
- Health Preparedness Fact Sheet
- Community Support Fact Sheet
- Financial Security Fact Sheet
- Aging Outlook Fact Sheet
- Wired Seniors Fact Sheet
- Aging Preparedness Discussion Guide
- Template Newsletter Article
- Social Media Content
See more at: The United States of Aging Resource Kit