Pediatric Medical Genetics
Dr. Jessica Davis (l)
The recent expansion of medical genetic knowledge coupled with the proliferation of new genetic technologies has led to innovative applications of personalized genetic medicine to promote the health and well being of the unborn child, children, their parents and their families.
Our Division of Medical Genetics provides an individualized array of genetic services including clinical evaluation and risk assessment, genetic counseling and genetic testing for a variety of genetic conditions to address the unique needs of each individual/family.
These include the following:
- Preconception counseling/Carrier Testing
- Prenatal genetic screening and diagnostic services
- Clinical genetics evaluations for infants, children and adults
- Continuity of care for patients with medical conditions
Preparing For Your Family’s Visit
Thank you for choosing Weill Cornell Pediatrics! To facilitate the check-in process during your child's visit, we have posted important forms and information for you to read, complete and return to the physician's office prior to your arrival. Please download the forms and questionnaires and mail or fax to 646-962-0273 at least 72 hours before your appointment.
Welcome Packet Documents
Prenatal Patient Packet (pregnancy or preconception)
- Reproductive Genetics Intake Form: PDF|Word
- Reproductive Genetics Family History Intake: PDF|Word
- Reproductive Genetics FAQ
Please visit our Komansky Center web page for more information:
Prenatal Genetics Program
Medical Genetics Program
Links to our specialized programs
Links to health information resources
Medical Genetics at NYP Komansky Center for Children's Health