William C. Wood, M.D.
1. Psacharopoulos G, Morley S, Fiszbein A, Lee H, Wood W. Poverty and income inequality in Latin America during the 1980s. Rev of Income and Wealth 1995; 41(3): 245-264.
2. Schlozman S, Althoff R, Caplan J, Derenne J, Levin H, Newberry P, Rubin D, Strange M, Wood W, Beresin E. Choosing a child and adolescent psychiatry residency. Acad Psychiatry 2006; 30: 248-256.
3. DeFrancisci Lis L, Wood WC, Petkova E, Addasis NM, Shatkin JP. Mentoring in psychiatric residency programs: A survey of chief residents. Acad Psychiatry 2009; 33: 307-312.
Books, Book Chapters, and Reviews:
1. Wood W, Psacharopoulos G. Social indicators in Latin America and the Caribbean: A compilation of statistics from 1970 to the present. [Technical report]. Washington, DC: World Bank, Latin America and Caribbean Technical Department; 1991.
2. World Bank (as an official publication of the World Bank, co-authors are not credited on the cover of this book but rather are acknowledged in the credits). Human resources in Latin America and the Caribbean: Priorities and action. Washington, DC: World Bank; 1993.
3. Psacharopoulos G, Morley S, Fiszbein A, Lee H, Wood W. Poverty and income distribution in Latin America: The story of the 1980s. Washington, DC: World Bank; 1997.
4. Wood W, Patrinos HA. Bolivia. In: Psacharopoulos G, Patrinos HA, editors. Indigenous people and poverty in Latin America. Washington, DC: World Bank; 1994.
5. Wood W. An approach to the patient with problematic interpersonal relationships: Personality disorders and their manifestations. In: Stem TA, editor. The 10-minute guide to psychiatric diagnosis and treatment. New York: Professional Publishing Group, Ltd; 2005.
6. Wood WC. [Review of the book: The neurobehavioral and socio-emotional development of infants and children]. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 2008; 47(10): 1205-1206.