Steven D. Spandorfer, M.D.
1. "Factors associated with compliance with follow-up in patients treated for outpatient pelvic inflammatory disease." S. Spandorfer, S. Sawin, I. Reyes, S. Abbuhl, S. Sondheimer. J Clin Pract Sexuality. 1995 ;10(5-6):55-58.
2. "Persistant ectopic pregnancy." S. Spandorfer, Resident and staff physician. 1996; Februrary:23-26.
3. "Hyperechoic bowel in the second trimester:indications and work-up." S. Spandorfer N. Rose. Genetics and Teratol. 1996; January.
4. "Pregnancy outcome in active duty sea-going women." S. Spandorfer, E. Graham, I. Forouzan. Mil Med. 1996, 161(4):214-6.
5. "Diagnostic accuracy of frozen section for the identification of products of conception on uterine curettage for the evaluation of ectopic pregnancy." S. Spandorfer, A. Menzin, K Barnhart, S. Pfeifer. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 175:603-5.
6. "Endometrial stripe thickness as a predictor of ectopic pregnancy." S. Spandorfer, K Bernhart. Fertil Steril 1996; 66:474-7.
7. "Cigarette smoking: its effects on the perimenopausal women." S. Spandorfer. Primary Care Update for Obstetrics and Gynecologists. 1996; 3(6):212.
8. "Predictive factors of a positive blood culture in women postcesarean with endometritis." S. Spandorfer, E. Graham, I. Forouzan. J Rep Med. 1996; 41:797-800.
9. "Cigarette smoking and the Estrogen-related deseases of the menopausal women." S. Spandorfer. Postgrad Obstet Gynecol 1997; 17(5):1-5.
10. "Medical treatment of interstitial ectopic pregnancy" K. Barnhart, S. Spandorfer, C. Coutifaris. J Rep Med 1997;42:521-4.
11. "System and cervical immunity to the 10kD heat shock protein (hsp10) of chlamydia trachomatis in women undergoing in vitro fertilization." Neuer A, Spandorfer S, Laverda D, Byrne GI, Rosenwaks Z, Witkin SS. J Reprod Immunol 1997; 34:87-8.
12. "Postoperative day 1 serum hCg level as a predictor of persistant ectopic pregnancy after conservative surgical management." S. Spandorfer, S. Sawin, I Benjamin, K Bernhart. Fertil Steril. 1997; 68:430-4.
13. "Immune sensitization to the 60kD heat shock protein and pregnancy outcome." A Neuer, S Spandorfer, P Giraldo, C Mele, HC Liu, K Marzusch, D Kneissl, SS Witkin. Infect Dis Obstet and Gynecol. 1997; 5:154-7.
14. "Endometriosis: Analysis of the 1417 consecutive cycles of IVF." S. Spandorfer, C Fierro, I Kligman, H-C Liu A Neuer, SS Witkin, Z Rosenwaks. Infect Dis Obstet and Gynecol. 1997 5:202.
15. Effect of parental age on fertilization and pregnancy characterisitics in couples treated by intracytoplasmic sperm injection. S. Spandorfer, O. Avrech, LT Colombero, GD Palermo, Z Rosenwaks. Hum Reprod 1998; 12:334-8.
16. "Diagnosis of Ectopic Pregnancy." S. Spandorfer, O. Davis, Z. Rosenwaks. Hospital Physician 1998; 34:17-29.
17. "Endometrial Stripe Thickness: Intraobserver and Interobserver variability." SD Spandorfer, F Arredondo, RL DeMOla, R Feinberg. Fertil Steril. 1998; 70:152-4.
18. "Oocyte donation: Does a previous attempt effect a subsequent attempt?" S Spandorfer, M Moomjy, I Cholst, OK Davis, Z Rosenwaks. Fertil Steril. 1998; 70;222-6.
19. "Human Preembryo development on autologus endometrial coculture versus connventional medium: A randomized trial." LI Barmat, HC Liu, SD Spandorfer, K XU, L Veeck, M Demario, Z Rosenwaks. Fertil and Steril. 1998; 80:1109-13.
20. Immunity to the 60kD heat Shock Proteins: Consequences for reproductive outcome. A Neuer,P Giraldo, SD Spandorfer, S Dietrle, Z He, L Kiesel, SS Witkin. 1998; J Brazil STD. 10(1):17-24.
21. Granulocyte Macrophage-Colony Stimulating Factor production by autologus endometrial co-culture is assiciated with outcome for IVF with a history of multiple implantation failures." SD Spandorfer, LI Barmat, H-C Liu, C Mele, L Veeck, Z Rosenwaks 1998; Amer J Reproduction Immunology 40:377-81.
22. Systematic Immunity to Chlamydia trachomatis or heat shock poteins is not associated with IVF outcome. S. Spandorfer, C Fierro, I Kligman, H-C Liu, A Neuer, SS Witkin, Z Rosenwaks. Hum Reprod 1999; 14:60-4.
23. Autologous endometrial coculture in patients with repeated failure of implantation after IVF-ET. LI Barmat, H-C Liu , SD Spandorfer, C Mele, L Veeck, Z Rosenwaks. 1999; J Assisted Reprod Genet 16(3):121-127.
24. The embryo toxicity of hydrosalpinx fluid is only apparent at high concentrations: an in vitro model the stimulates in vivo events. SD Spandorfer, LI Barmat, A Neuer, SS Witkin, H-C Liu, C Mele, Z Rosenwaks. Fertil Steril. 1999 Apr; 71(4):619-26.
25. Heat shock protein expression during gametogenesis and embryogenesis. A Neuer, SD Spandorfer, P Giraldo, J Jeremias, I Korneeva, HC Liu, Z Rosenwaks, SS Witkin. 1999; Infect Dis Obstet and Gynecol 7:10-17.
26. The effect of hydrosalpinges on IVF-ET Outcome. Barmat LI, Rauch E, Spandorfer SD, Sills ES, Liu HC, Rosenwaks Z. A J Assist Reprod Genet 1999 Aug;16(7):350-4.
27. Are cytokines and Growth factors responsible for the detrimental effects of hydrosalpingeal fluid on pregnancy rates after IVF-ET? Barmat LI, Nasatsi K, Yang X, Spandorfer SD, Koiwalik A, El-Roiey A. Fertil Steril 1999 Dec;72(6)1110-2.
28. Interleukin-1 levels in the supernatant of conditioned media of embryos grown in autologous endometrial coculture: Correlation with embryonic development and outcome for patients with a history of multiple implantation failures after IVF. S. Spandorfer, R Clarke, L Bovis, H-C Liu, A Neuer, SS Witkin, Z Rosenwaks. Amer J Reproductive Immunology. 2000 Jan:43(1):6-11.
29. The role of heat shock proteins in reproduction. A Neuer, SD Spandorfer, P Giraldo, S Dieterle, Z Rosenwaks, SS Witkin. Human Reproduction Update 2000, Vol6, No. 2, pp 149-59.
30. An Analysis of the Effect of Age on Implantation Rates. Spandorfer SD, Liu HC, Rosenwaks Z. Journal Assisted reproduction and genetics 2000; 17(6):34.
31. Relationship of abnormal vaginal flora, proinflammatory cytokines and idiopathic infertility in women undergoing IVF. Spandorfer SD, Neuer A, Giraldo PC, Rosenwaks Z, Witkin SS J Reprod Med 2001 Sep;46(9):806-10
32. "Co-Flare" Stimulation in the Poor Responder Patient; Predictive Value of the Flare Response. Spandorfer SD, Navarro J, Kumpo L, Liu HC, Neuer A, Giraldo PC, Davis OK, Rosenwaks Z. Journal assisted Reproduction and genetics 2001; 18(6):607.
33. Autologous endometrial coculture in patients with poor quality embryos. Spandorfer SD, Navarro J, Liu HC, Veeck L, Davis OK, Rosenwaks Z. Journal Assisted reproduction and genetics. Accepted for publication.
34. Autologous Endometrial Coculture in the Patient with Multiple Implantation Failures: The Importance of the Date of the Biopsy. Spandorfer SD, Navarro J, Liu HC, Veeck L, Davis OK, Rosenwaks Z. Fertility and Sterility. Accepted for publication.