- Platt SL, Notterman DA, Winchester P. Fungal osteomyelitis and sepsis from intraosseous infusion. Ped. Emerg. Care. 9:149-50, 1993.
- Platt SL, Fine J, Foltin GL. Escalator Injuries in Children. Pediatrics Electronic Pages, Vol. 99 (6) August, 1997.
- Platt SL, Foltin GL. Ingrown Toenail Management. In Henretig FM, King C. Textbook of Pediatric Emergency Procedures. William and Wilkins. Baltimore, MD.
- Platt SL, Santiago LS. Foreign Bodies of the Airway and Gastrointestinal Tract: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Study Guide. Rubin, et. al. 1998.
- Levine DA, Platt SL, Foltin GL. Scooter Injuries in Children. Pediatrics Electronics, May 2001.
- Levine DA, Platt SL, et. al. and the RSV-SBI Study Group for the Collaborative Research Committee of the American Academy of Pediatrics. The Risk of Serious Bacterial Infection and Respiratory Syncitial Virus in the Young Febrile Infant. A Multicenter Prospective Study. Pediatrics 2004;113(6):1728-34.
- Zorc JJ, Levine DA, Platt SL, et. al. and the RSV-SBI Study Group for the Collaborative Research Committee of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Clinical Predictors of Urinary Tract Infections in Young Febrile Infants. Pediatric Research 2003; 53:108A.
Back to top