Sheila J. Carroll, M.D.
- Carroll, SJ, Kurokawa J, Kass, RS. KCNQ1/KCNE1 Macromolecular Signaling Complex: Channel Microdomains and Human Disease. Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside. February, 2004.
- Carroll, SJ, Solowiejck, D, Gersony WM. Preoperative Diagnosis of Coexisting Cor Triatriatum and Tetralogy of Fallot. Cardiol Young, Vol 14, No 4, August 2004, p 456-9.
- Rossenbacker, T, Carroll, SJ, Liu, H, Kuiperi, C, Devriendt, K, Carmeliet, P, Kass, RS, Heidbuchel, H. Novel pore mutation in SCN5A manifests as a spectrum of phenotypes ranging from atrial flutter, conduction disease and Brugada syndrome to sudden cardiac death. Heart Rhythm. Vol 1, No 5, November 2004, p 610-615.
- Carroll, SJ, Ferris, A, Chen, J, Liberman, L. Efficacy of Prostaglandin E1 in Relieving Obstruction in Coarctation of a Persistent Fifth Aortic Arch without Opening the Ductus Arteriosus. Pediatr Cardiol Vol 27, 2006, p 766-768.
- Carroll, SJ. Whittington, E. Cox, E. Chung, WK. Clinical Predictors of Genetically Determinded Long QT Syndrome and Sensitivity of QTc Measures in at Risk Family Members. Poster Presentation. Department of Pediatrics Assistant Professor Pediatric Reasearch Symposium. Childrens Hospital of New York Presbyterian. December 1, 2004.
- Carroll, SJ. Whittington, E. Hsu, D. Chung, WK. Strategy for Molecular Genetic Stratification of Familial Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy. Platform Presentation. Eastern Society for Pediatric Research Meeting. March 28, 2004.
- Carroll, SJ. Whittington, E. Hsu, D. Chung, WK. Strategy for Molecular Genetic Stratification of Familial Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy. Poster Session. American College of Cardiology Scientific Session March 7, 2004.
- Carroll, SJ. The Long QT Syndrome-Understanding disease mechanism and the importance of genetic information. Platform presentation. Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center. Division of Pediatric Cardiology Research Day. February 27, 2004.