- Hurt SW, Reznikoff MR, & Clarkin JF: Psychological Assessment, Psychiatric Diagnosis and Treatment Planning. Brunner/Mazel, 1991.
- Fromm E & Hurt SW: Ego psychological parameters of hypnosis and other altered states of consciousness. In Burrows GD & Dennerstein L (Eds): Handbook of Hypnosis and Psychosomatic Medicine, Amsterdam: Elsevier/North-Holland Biomedical Press, 1980. pp. 13-27.
- Hurt SW, Friedman RC, Clarkin JF, Corn R & Aronoff MS: Psychopathology and the menstrual cycle. In Friedman RC (Ed): Behavior and the Menstrual Cycle, New York, Marcel Dekker, 1982. pp. 299-316.
- Clarkin JF, Hurt SW & Mattis S: Psychological and neuropsychological assessment. In Hales RE, Yudofsky SC & Talbott JA (Eds): American Psychiatric Press Textbook of Psychiatry, 2nd Edition, Washington, D.C., American Psychiatric Press, 1994.
- Hurt SW, Clarkin JF, Widiger TA, Fyer MR, Sullivan T, Stone MH & Frances A: Evaluation of decision rules for case detection using joint conditional probability structures. J. Personality Disorders, 1990, 4, 121 130
- Pfeffer CR, Klerman GL, Hurt SW et al: Suicidal children grow up: Rates and psychosocial risk factors for suicide attempts during followup. J. Am. Acad. Child and Adol. Psychiatry, 1993, 32, 106 112.
- Cano SJ, Posner HB, Moline ML, Hurt SW, Swartz J, Hsu T & Hobart JC: The ADAS-cog in Alzheimer's disease clinical trials: psychometric evaluation of the sum and its parts. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry, 2010, 81,1363-1368.
- Logue MW, Posner H, Green RC, Moline M, Cupples LA, Lunetta KL, Zou H, Hurt SW, Farrer LA & DeCarli C. Magnetic resonance imaging-measured atrophy and its relationship to cognitive function in valcular dementia and Alzheimer's disease patients. Alzheimer's & Dementia, 2011, 7, 493-500.
Back to top