Patricia DeLaMora, M.D.
Pediatric Infectious Disease
- Macnow T, Oʼtoole D, Delamora P, Murray M, Rivera K, Whittier S, Ross B, Jenkins S, Saiman L, Duchon J. Utility of Surveillance Cultures for Antimicrobial Resistant Organisms in Infants Transferred to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Jul 9.
- DeLaMora P, Moscona A. Bronchiolitis: too-familiar yet too-mysterious disease of childhood. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2012 Aug;166(8):769-70
- Baird JS, Buet A, Hymes SR, Ravindranath TM, Zackai S, Cannon JM, Messina M, Sury J, Green R, Della-Latta P, Jenkins SG, Greenwald BM, Furuya EY, Graham PL 3rd, Sonnett FM, Platt S, DeLaMora P, Saiman L. Comparing the clinical severity of the first versus second wave of 2009 Influenza A (H1N1) in a New York City pediatric healthcare facility. Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2012 Jan 5.
- Patel S, Landers T, Larson E, Zaoutis T, DeLaMora P, Paul D, Wong-McLoughlin J, Ferng Y, Saiman L. Clinical Vignettes Provide an Understanding of Antibiotic Prescribing Practices in Neonatal Intensive Care Units. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2011 Jun;32(6):597-602
- Ross B, Wright-McCarthy J, DeLaMora P, Graham P. Transmission of Scabies in a Newborn Nursery. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2011 May;32(5):516-7
- Miroballi Y, Baird JS, Zackai S, Cannon JM, Messina M, Ravindranath T, Green R, Della-Latta P, Jenkins S, Greenwald B, Furuya E, Graham P, Sonnett FM, Platt S, DeLaMora P, Saiman L. Novel Influenza A(H1N1) in a Pediatric Health Care Facility in New York City During the First Wave of the 2009 Pandemic. Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine 2010; 164(1):24-30
- Patel S, Oshodi A, Prasad P, DeLaMora P, Larson E, Zaoutis T, Paul D, Saiman L. Antibiotic Use in Neonatal Intensive Care Units and Adherence With Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 12 Step Campaign to Prevent Antimicrobial Resistance. Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal 2009; 28(12):1047-1051.
- Gologorsky Y, DeLaMora P, Souweidane MM, Greenfield, J. Cerebellar cryptococcoma in an immunocompetent child. J Neurosurg (4 Suppl Pediatrics) 2007; 107:314–317.
- DeLaMora P, Moscona A. A daring treatment and a successful outcome: The need for targeted therapies for pediatric respiratory viruses. Pediatric Transplantation 2007: 11: 121–123
- DeLaMora, P, Aledort N, Stavola J. Caring for Adolescents with HIV. Curr HIV/AIDS Rep. 2006 May; 3(2):74-8
- Miksad R, DeLaMora P, Meyer KM. Last Minute Internal Medicine. New York: McGraw Hill, May 2008
- Meyer KM, DeLaMora P. Last Minute Pediatrics. New York: McGraw Hill, March 2004