Lilian L. Cohen, M.D.
KE Erskine, NZ Hidayatallah, CA Walsh, TV McDonald, L Cohen, RW Marion, SM Dolan. Motivation to Pursue Genetic Testing in Individuals with a Personal or Family History of Cardiac Events or Sudden Cardiac Death. J Genet Counsel. Published online March 2014.
Erskine KE; Griffith E; DeGroat N; Stolerman M; Silverstein LB; Hidayatallah, N; Wasserman, D; Paljevic, E; Cohen, L; Walsh, CA; McDonald, T; Marion, RW; Dolan, Siobhan M. An interdisciplinary approach to personalized medicine: case studies from a cardiogenetics clinic. Personalized Medicine 2013; 10(1): 73-80.
Lilian L Cohen, Marina Stolerman, Christine Walsh, David Wasserman, Siobhan M Dolan. Challenges of Genetic Testing in Adolescents with Cardiac Arrhythmia Syndromes. Journal of Medical Ethics 2012; 38:163-167.
- Cohen L, Samanich J, Pan Q, Mehta L, Marion R. 17q12 Deletion in Williams Syndrome Patient with Multicystic Kidneys: Case Report and a Review of the Literature. Journal of Pediatric Genetics 2 (2012) 135-141
- Walsh C, Cohen L, Paljevic E, Dolan S, Marion R, McDonald T. "Multidisciplinary Center for Cardiogenetics: A New Paradigm for Research and Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death. 15th Annual Update on Pediatric and Congenital Cardiovascular Disease: Bringing Interdisciplinary Evidence-based Practice to the Patient. Abstract in World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery Jan 2011; 2: 139-192.
- Cohen L. Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Hospice Care: A Systematic Review. Journal of Palliative Medicine. Vol. 11 No.5 June 2008
Krinshpan, S. Cohen L. “Diagnostic challenges in an infant of Chinese descent with progressive obstructive cardiac hypertrophy: Severe clinical course of Costello syndrome,” Poster presentation at American College of Medical Genetics Conference, Phoenix, AZ March 2013.
Giordano JL, Cohen LC, Pulijaal V. Prenatal detection of a supernumerary dicentric chromosome 15 through cytogenetics and array CGH after fetal ultrasound findings of micrognathia and small stomach bubble. Presentation at American Society of Human Genetics Conference, San Francisco, CA. November 2012
Erskine K, Vavolizza R, DeGroat N, Silverstein L, Barlevy D, Wasserman D, Walsh C, Cohen L, Marion R, Dolan S. Disclosing Genetic Information to Family Members about Inherited Cardiac Arrhythmias: An Obligation or a Choice? Presentation at American College of Medical Genetics Conference, Charlotte, NC March 2012
- Erskine K, Cohen L, Stolerman M, Marion RW, Dolan SM. Motivation to Pursue Genetic Testing in Individuals with a Personal or Family History of Cardiac Events or Sudden Death. Presentation at 12th International Congress of Human Genetics, Montreal, Canada, October, 2011.
- DeGroat N, Erskine K, Cohen L, Dolan SM. Translating Cardiogenetic Knowledge to Clinical Practice in the Case of Unexpected Deaths: What are the Ethical, Legal and Social Implications in the Context of Public Health? Presentation at 139th American Public Health Association Conference, Washington, DC, October 2011.
- Erskine K, DeGroat N, Stolerman M, Cohen L, Marion RW, Dolan SM. Patient Experiences of Personalized Genomic Medicine for Long QT Syndrome in an Interdisciplinary Cardiogenetics Center. Presentation at American College of Medical Genetics Conference, Vancouver, Canada, March 2011.
- Walsh CA, Cohen LL, Paljevic E, Marion RW, Dolan SM, McDonald TV. Multidisciplinary Center for Cardiogenetics: A New Paradigm for Research and Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death. Presentation at Cardiology 2011 15th Annual Update on Pediatric and Congenital Cardiovascular Disease, Scottsdale, AZ, Feb 2011.
- DeGroat N, Cohen LL, Marion RW, Walsh CA, McDonald TV, Dolan SM. Ethical, Legal and Social Implications of Genetic Testing in the Case of Unexpected Deaths: The Translation of Cardiogenetic Knowledge to Clinical Practice. Presentation at the 4th National Conference on Genomics and Public Health, Washington, DC. December 2010.
- Cohen L, Samanich J, Pan Q, Mehta L, Marion R. A Patient with Williams Syndrome and Multicystic Kidney Disease with Deletions 7q11.23 and 17.12. Presentations at American Society of Human Genetics 60th Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, Nov 2010 and 51st Annual Short Course on Medical and Experimental Mammalian Genetics at The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, ME; July 2010.
- Cohen L, McDermott DA, Dolan SM, Marion RW. Cardiogenetics: Developing a Model for Successful Implementation of Personalized Genetic Medicine. Presentation at The American Society of Human Genetics 60th Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, November 2010.