- Smith KW, McGraw SA, Carrillo JE. Factors Affecting Cigarette Smoking and Intention to Smoke among Puerto-Rican American High School Students. Hispanic Journal of Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 13, No. 4, 1991; pp. 401-411.
- McGraw SA, Smith KW, Schensul JJ, Carrillo JE. Sociocultural Factors Associated with Smoking Behavior by Puerto Rican Adolescents in Boston. Soc. Sci. Med., 1991, 33(12): 1355-1364.
- Carrillo JE, De L Cancela V. The Cambridge Latino Health Clinic: A Model for Interagency Integration of Health Services for Latinos at the Provider Level. Journal of the National Medical Association, Vol. 84, No. 6, 1992; pp. 513-519.
- Carrillo JE, Green A, Betancourt JR. Cross-Cultural Primary Care: A Patient-Based Approach. Annals of Internal Medicine, 1999: 130: 829-834.
- Betancourt JR, Carrillo JE, Green A. Communication Barriers and Compliance in Minority Hypertensives. Accepted for Publication in Current Hypertension Reports, July 1999.
Back to top