Gilbert Joseph Botvin, Ph.D.
Public Health-Preventative Medicine
Recent peer-reviewed articles and publications:
- Botvin, G. J. & Griffin, K. W. (in press) Life Skills Training: Empirical Findings and Future Directions of. Journal of Primary Prevention
- Botvin, G. J. (2004) Advancing Prevention Science adn Practices: Challenges, Critical Issues and Future Directions. Prevention Science, 5, 69-72.
- Botvin, G. J., Griffin, K. W., Paul, E. & Macaulay, A. P. (2003) Preventing Tobacco and Alcohol Use Among Elementary School Students Through Life Skills Training. Journal of Child & Adolescent Substance Abuse, 12, 1-17.
- Botvin, G. J. & Griffin, K. W. (in press). Drug Abuse Prevention Strategies. In A. M. Gross (Ed.) Encyclopedia of Behavior Modification and Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Volume Two: Child Clinical Applications. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications
- Botvin, G. J. & Griffin, K. W. (in press). School-based Programs. In J. Lowinson, P. Ruiz, R. B. Millman & J. G. Langrod (Eds.) Substance Abuse: A Comprehensive Textbook (Fourth Edition). Baltimore: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins.