- Meyers, B.S., Gabriele, M.S., Kakuma, T., Ippolito, L., Alexopolous, G. "Anxiety and Recurrence as Predictors of Recurrence in Geriatric Depression: A Preliminary Report." American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. vol.4 (1996): 252-257.
- Meyers, B.S. "Effectiveness Versus Efficacy of Antidepressants for the Treatment of Late-life Depression." American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. vol.4 (1996): 164-166.
- Meyers, B.S., Bruce, M.L. "The Depression-Dementia Conundrum: Integrating Clinical and Epidemiological Perspectives." Archives General Psychiatry. vol.55(1998): 1082-1083.
- Sirey, J., Meyers, B.S., Bruce, M.L. et al. "Predictors of Antidepressant Prescription and Early Use among Depressed Outpatients." Am. J. Psychiatry. vol.156 (1999): 690-696.
- Meyers, B.S., Alexopoulos, G.S., Kakuma, T. et al. "Decreased Dopamine Beta-Hydroxylase Activity in Unipolar Geriatric Delusional Depression." Biological Psychiatry. vol.45 (1999): 448-452.
Back to top