Matthew J. Press, M.D., M.Sc.
Dr. Press is an Assistant Professor of Public Health and an Assistant Professor of Medicine at the Weill Cornell Medical College. He is also an Assistant Attending Physician at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Dr. Press received his undergraduate and medical degrees from Brown University. He completed a residency in internal medicine at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and was subsequently a fellow in the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program at the University of Pennsylvania, where he earned a Masters degree in Health Policy Research.
He is board-certified in internal medicine and practices at Weill Cornell Internal Medicine Associates.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- Primary Care
- Internal Medicine
- A.B., Brown University, 2000
- M.D., Brown University School of Medicine, 2005
- M.Sc., University of Pennsylvania, 2010