Forrest Manheimer, M.D.
Dr. Forrest Manheimer joined the Division as the Lower Manhattan Hospital Site Director. Dr. Manheimer received his medical degree from the State University of New York Health and Science Center at Brooklyn. He completed his internship, residency and fellowship at New York University – NYVA Medical Center. Dr. Manheimer is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Emblem Select Care
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- Internal Medicine
- B.A., Dartmouth College, 1983
- M.D., State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn, 1987